Our client, a local fast-expanding business consultancy firm, requires for immediate employment, a versatile, dynamic, self-motivated, highly credible and suitably qualified individual to fill the vacant position of;
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the incumbent will be responsible for the following;
- Developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals.
- Providing market insights and strategic advice to the Board.
- Developing and implementing business plans to improve cost-efficiency.
- Maintaining positive and trust-based relations with key stakeholder.
- Overseeing the Company’s business operations, financial performance, investments, and
- Providing leadership to the team of consultants and auxiliary staff.
- Ensuring Company policies and legal guidelines are clearly communicated.
- Assessing, managing, and resolving problematic developments and situations.
- Building and enhancing the Company’s public profile at events.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Commerce or equivalent
- At least ten (10) years of progressive experience serving in strategically focused roles in recognized consultancy firm or private sector organizations.
- Experience developing highly functioning teams that achieve business results
- Appreciation of legislative and regulatory framework for business
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills at managerial level.